Monday, October 5, 2009

words (too many). rain (perfect amount). paris (never enough).


a week's worth of random nothings. marking my flat. and a few photos. snapsnaps live here.

the forests have yellow freckles and bronze frosted tips. je love seasons. even more than vivaldi's. with the exception of summer.
in the absence of my guitar, i learned silent night on the harmonica. but i've forgotten the original lyrics. thanks, lisa hannigan.
the passageway to metro 12 smells of fresh baked bread with the sweet accent of pastries. it fills the tunnel (and me) with morning bliss.
last weekend's loves:
runners. blankies. watching 'a good year' over and over. RER c. line drying clothes. grey clouds over paris. pretending the stove top is an oven. arts & crafts. stan getz & joão gilberto – para machuchar meu coração. pellegrino in plastic 6 packs with handles for easy transport. cold hands. hot tea.

decided to attempt cursive (no reason, really). my Rs look like Is and my Fs don't look like any letter in the alphabet. ah buggers.


i've added bits of moi to my flat:
birdies. pom pom vine (kate/cyn, for you). books. wire skirted mannequin (paris find) to soon make resemble david seidner paris fashions 1945. moved my bed under the window. i always beat the sun. and can't wait for a midnight rainfall. oooh!